Our scope of services, investment in extensive data resources and skilled team members ensure you’ve got the power to make informed hiring decisions and make the best hire – the first time. We’re a full service firm, offering background screening reports and verification services, along with drug testing and DOT & DOE Program Management. You need it ALL and we’ve got it.
Background Screening Services and Reports... just to name a few:
- Nationwide Criminal Searches (including Sex Offender Registries & OFAC – Office of Foreign Asset Controls – National Security watch list for terrorism, international narcotics traffickers and other security threats.)
- Statewide, Federal and International Criminal Records Searches
- Manual County Criminal Record Searches (Our network covers every county jurisdiction in the U.S.)
- Social Security Traces
- NEW Individualized Assessment Package (Created in response to the New EEOC Guidance)
- E-Verify I-9 Verification
- Pre-employment, Tenant and Business Credit Reports
- OIG (Office of the Inspector General)
- Eviction, Bankruptcy & Civil Records (Suits, Liens & Judgments)
- MVR (Motor Vehicle Records) & CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) Records
In House Verification Services:
- Employment (Including DOT)
- Education (All levels)
- Professional Licenses
- Personal, Professional & Character References
Drug Testing & Occupational Health Screening:
As a full service third party administrator for drug testing and medical physical screening services, our partnerships include a direct relationship with Aegis Laboratories, a federally certified (SAMHSA) & nationally recognized lab, who is also one of only 33 labs in the U.S. to be approved by the Department of Health & Human Services – and – eScreen, one of the first truly integrated electronic drug testing solution providers in the industry, who offers both drug screening and medical services (physicals) through a network of 8,000 clinics nationwide.
- Nationwide coverage for all drug & physical services
- 5-10 panel routine drug testing
- Zero tolerance drug testing
- DOT compliant drug testing
- eCup instant drug testing (15 minute results)
- 5-6 panel Oral Fluid Profiles (lab based)
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- DOT & DOE random program management
- Onsite collection & administration
- Pre-employment & DOT certified physicals
eScreen is our go-to partner for pre-employment drug testing, DOT drug and physicals, as well as other basic drug screening services (BAT, post-accident, etc.), when a client has multiple locations, and needs quick and easy set up and monitoring of results.
eScreen is one of the first truly integrated electronic drug testing solution providers in the industry. They offer both drug testing (DOT and non-DOT) and medical services (physicals) through the largest network of clinic providers – 8,000 eScreen Occupational Health Network clinics.
The links below are eScreen videos that show some of the latest eScreen technologies so our customers can keep up-to-date with eScreen’s innovative tools and techniques.