Our Services Introduction
At RSI, you’ll be treated as our partner – our valued partner.
We’re not looking for short term relationships, or willing to compromise our service to be the lowest bid. But what we will do is treat you as if your business is our business, and we’ll always put your needs and best interests in the forefront.
We won’t sell you products and services that you don’t need, and we’ll take the time to create packages and services that you do – those that are just right for your organization – whether you hire 15 people per year or 50,000.
Some of the key areas that set RSI apart are:
- Superior Customer Service from real team members in Evansville, IN – no call trees, no answering services. You’ll find that your questions will be answered immediately and issues resolved promptly.
- No contracts – Competitive and Flexible pricing
- Assigned Primary and Backup account managers ready to assist 24/7.
- 1.2+ billion records from over 2000+ data sources in our Nationwide Criminal search – we find records that other companies often miss!
- Our unique Order Review Process is the key to our accuracy – RSI currently has one of the lowest dispute rates in the industry at just 3/100th of one percent!
- Keeping our clients in compliance with FCRA law is a constant priority. Adverse Action manager is built into our software for ease of use and permanent documentation.
- Our turn-around time is 31 actual hours on average with 90% of our verifications completing in less than 48 hours!
- Accredited by the Professional Background Screeners Association!
Get started today with a superior background screening company