Our reports present actionable adverse information, allowing companies to make better informed hiring decisions while protecting them from unnecessary risk.
- Compliant with FCRA, EEOC and state privacy laws
- Focuses on business related online behavior
- Demonstrations of racism / intolerance
- Potentially illegal activity
- Potentially violent conduct
- Sexually explicit material
- Identity resolution notes
- Apply your Code of Conduct policy to pre hires
- How does this behavior impact your workplace?
- AI + Human Analytics
- 7 Year Scope
72% of employers use social media to screen candidates, up 11% since 2006.